[ALAC-ExCom] Travel to Sydney for the ICANN Meeting

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Thu Jun 18 07:38:13 EDT 2009

Dear Karaitiana,

I am sorry to hear that you will not be able to join us in person in Sydney, but fully understand your situation.

I very much hope you will be able to join us remotely for our meetings. The full At-Large meeting agendas, with remote participation information, is available at: http://syd.icann.org/syd/schedule/co/simple/At-Large.

In particular, please note the following:

APRALO Monthly Meeting - Wednesday, 24 June 17:00-18:00 (http://syd.icann.org/node/4098)

Regional Secretariats Meeting - Thursday, 25 June 12:00-13:30 (http://syd.icann.org/node/4099)

In terms of your travel plans, Meetings Staff have cancelled your hotel room and have forwarded your message to Constituency-travel at icann.org requesting the cancellation of your flight.

Kind regards,