[ALAC-ExCom] Travel to Sydney for the ICANN Meeting

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Wed Jun 17 23:43:13 EDT 2009

Of course I understand => Your priority is to make sure you and your
family are as well (or recover as well) as you all possibly can =>Rest +
Fluids + Tamiflu + Rest + Fluids is the recipe... And try NOT to get TOO
bored!

Hope you can in fact participate remotely but we'll understand if you
can't...

Heidi can you let travel Support know this as well I noted the direct
contact person is Out of Office today *sigh*...

CLO