[ALAC-ExCom] Sydney Fellowship

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Wed Jun 10 08:44:10 EDT 2009

Thanks for the invitation Janice I certainly think that having a
roundtable style chat would be a good idea and ALAC will be happy to be
involved be it me or either of our Vice Chairs (if not me) is yet to be
determined though, as we have a competing meeting at the time on the Tue
(with the ALAC Review WG - so kinda a priority ;-)  but we'll get one of
us there for fellowship...

CLO