[ALAC-ExCom] Annoying message about ALAC e-mail and RALO leadership lists
alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 10 00:52:07 EDT 2009
In preparing my list of Sydney travel details for distribution to the
ALAC internal list, I have once again compared what is on our RALO
web sites with the ALAC public and internal mailing lists.
I find the following:
AFRALO - Everything is consistent and I believe correct.
- Hue is missing from the public ALAC list, presumably due to
- Les Allinson and Mahmoud Lattouf are listed as Vice-Chairs and not
on either e-mail list. I presume this is deliberate as I think the
decision was to put Chairs and Secretariats on the lists.
- According to the APRALO web site, Edmon Chung is no longer an
officer, but is still on the public ALAC list.
- Dessi Greve is on the Internal list, but Max Senges is on the
public list. According to the web, it should be Dessi.
- The Web still lists Carlton as the Secretariat and no Chair.
- I believe that the last I heard, Andres is officially Chair and
perhaps Dev Anand Teelucksingh is secretariat. Clarification would be
appreciated. And perhaps a public announcement (unless it was made
and I missed it).
- Andres is on both lists (whether because of his being chair or
dotMobi liaison I don't know or care).
- Dev Anand is on both lists.
- Robert Guerra is still on the public list
- Darlene has two addresses on the internal list but only one on the
public list. Perhaps this is for a reason but if so, the logic evades
me. I have asked her privately.
More information about the ALAC-ExCom