[ALAC-ExCom] ExCom 08 June Meeting Action Items

ICANN AtLarge Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jun 9 15:40:09 EDT 2009


Dear All,

The audio recording and action items from yesterday's ExCom meeting have now been posted on the meeting page:

https://st.icann.org/alac-excomm/index.cgi?08_june_2009

The action items are also attached below.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org


ExCom Meeting 08 June 2009 Action Items:

The ExCom will come up with three table topics for the ALAC-Board Breakfast on Thursday.

Cheryl will ask Michael, the new Registrar representative about a possible lunch meeting on Wednesday between the Registrar and the ALAC executives.

Cheryl will send out a Doodle invitation for the Monday night dinner.

The Staff will get in contact with Dave Piscitello to schedule a security briefing on the Conficker worm during the ALAC Policy meeting on Tuesday.

The Staff will contact Robin Gross from the NCUC to change the ALAC-NCUC meeting from Tuesday 18:30 - 19:30 to 1800 - 1900 (Sydney Time).

The Staff will prepare a wiki page for the allocation of At-Large members to non-At-Large meetings during the Sydney Conference.

The Staff will get the itineraries for At-Large Travelers to make sure people are still there from the regions for the ALAC & Secretariats Wrap-up Working Breakfast scheduled on Friday.

The Staff will prepare printouts of the GAC geographic regions document for the ALAC Policy discussion on Tuesday.

The Staff will ask Patrick Vande Walle for a Draft Statement on the SSR Paper by 12 June 2009.

The Staff will clarify when the NomCom is going to announce the people it is going to appoint to the ALAC.


More information about the ALAC-ExCom mailing list