[ALAC-ExCom] Per diems

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Tue Jun 9 01:13:59 EDT 2009

Well I'll ask THEM then won't I!!!   Also I assume THEY might be able to
let us know how many of OUR people are actually coming to Sydney and gee
were there any issues with per diem request  = WIRE Transfer forms from
our attendees as there certainly was last time =>  Ohh and yes OFFICIAL
confirmation of WHERE  we are all staying for the conference, as a
follow up to the non reply (well not quite NON reply rather we can't say
so yet :-(  response to Alan's enquiry last week...  A reply to me OR
the alac-excom list will be just fine thank you...   And of course if WE
needed to follow up with any one regarding their forms and arrangements
I assume it's far TOO late NOW for anything useful to happen...  I'm all
for The Staff handling this to handle these time consuming matters
...What I do NOT like is the total disconnect from the ALAC regarding
the output / information that we normally use/need in our planning and
need by now...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
ALAC  CHAIR