[ALAC-ExCom] ALAC and Conficker

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:58:10 EDT 2009

Involving Steve makes perfect sense to me Janis, and most certainly if, as
you suggest below, we run this proffered briefing during the Sydney ICANN
Meeting...
ALAC however runs regular briefing sessions for our At-Large Community
members, RALO's, ALSes (and any one from other parts of ICANN that cares to
attend)  see http://www.atlarge.icann.org/issues under Audio Briefings for
examples and you might also note that our next one (on the IRT report) is
scheduled for this Thursday and we often use an Adobe Connect room for
presentations along with our ADIGO phone bridge, to allow for our
multilingual real time and recording needs), so this is another option for
our consideration...

I'd certainly be happy to make such an even a joint AC (if not SO/AC
activity) and knowing how much pressure has already been put on the Sydney
meeting schedule I must say that was what I had in mind when I wrote my
earlier reply and certainly if just the ALAC was acting as organiser, but
perhaps our AtLarge staff can make some comments on 'meeting for briefing
time' options as well.

CLO

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr