[ALAC-ExCom] Additional PSC Statement and new PSC Documents

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Tue Jun 2 13:02:21 EDT 2009

Thanks Nick for this question/proposal.
My answer is both ;)
As the current supplementary statement is stick with the PSC document, it is
easier to send it as comments of that same document.

In the same time we need to use all the work done by At-Large and
specifically the one done during the Summit and since to setup a a response
to the newly-posted documents.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président d'honneur - Isoc France