[ALAC-ExCom] Additional PSC Statement and new PSC Documents

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Tue Jun 2 12:52:55 EDT 2009

Dear Excom:

As you know, the voting on the supplementary statement on the PSC is
shortly to be concluded.

What I would like to ask, though, is do you wish to send this in now,
or, would you like to incorporate a response to the newly-posted
documents before doing so?

The proposals put up for public comment are quite specific.

I certainly am not advocating not using Sebastien's work - I'm just
wondering if the new documents actually provide an opportunity for them
to be cast as a formal Advisory to the board, responding to these new
documents.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Director for At-Large