[ALAC-ExCom] [ALAC] Letter to the Chair of the Board on Status of Liaison Statement on Consumer and Other Constituency Proposals

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 27 10:25:18 CDT 2009

Very clear Cheryl.
Personal views shall not be the day by day of people acting as liaisons -
especially to express those against the group's opinion -
Liaisons are just representatives of one group, nothing else! One reason why
liaisons are closer to the ExComm is to reduce any misunderstanding of
confusion about any issue. We shall be open to clarify any doubt, as I
believe we are, and liaisons shall ask any question they believe they need
in order to have all issues totally clear.

Vanda Scartezini
POLO Consultores Associados
&  IT Trend
Alameda Santos 1470 cjs 1407/8