[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: Letter to the Chair of the Board on Status of Liaison Statement on Consumer and Other Constituency Proposals

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:14:39 CDT 2009

Wendy this has been sent to Peter et.al. as a result of inquiries Denise
made to us regarding the ALAC position on matters discussed at a prior Board
Meeting I await Denise's reply to my request to have the assumptions we have
made on how you presented our position confirmed or otherwise, and then no
doubt there will be further discussions with you on
this regrettable matter...  Please note that this letter to Peter along with
our reply to Denise was crafted by the Elected Officers of the ALAC after
careful consideration and discussion of the issue based on the knowledge we
had to hand. An ideal time for such a discussion between us (If you so
desire) would be at the next ALAC ExCom Meeting I'll ensure Gisella let's
you know when that will be and you can always request an
alternate arrangement...
CLO