[ALAC-ExCom] Joint GAC - ALAC meeting in Seoul

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Aug 21 15:07:28 CDT 2009

>From my side no. However I do believe it would be very interesting to have
the meeting.

Vanda Scartezini
POLO Consultores Associados
&  IT Trend
Alameda Santos 1470 cjs 1407/8
01418-903 Sao Paulo,SP.
Fone + 55 11 3266.6253
Mob + 5511 8181.1464

-----Original Message-----
From: alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Matthias
Langenegger
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 6:11 AM
To: alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: [ALAC-ExCom] Joint GAC - ALAC meeting in Seoul

Dear All,

Several members of the community have expressed their interest in another
joint session with the GAC in Seoul. Before approaching the GAC Chair and
the the Staff person supporting the GAC, I was wondering whether one of you
has already been in contact with members of the GAC about such a joint
session.

If not, I will ask the GAC Chair if there is interest among the members of
the GAC in such a session.

Kind Regards,
 --
Matthias Langenegger