[ALAC-ExCom] Extend Comment Period on Draft ALAC Position Description?

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 21 10:44:53 CDT 2009

If that was the final decision then it should
stand, although we did not envision that it would
take this long to get the translations. So let's
get this out quickly. Announce the ending date,
but do not call it a 30-day period please!  If we
need to extend a bit due to complaints, so be it.
The document HAS already been available to all
ALAC member and RALO leaders for a LONG TIME now.

Alan