[ALAC-ExCom] Extend Comment Period on Draft ALAC Position Description?

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Aug 21 04:40:15 CDT 2009

Dear All,

After reading the transcript of the August 4th meeting, my understanding is that you agreed to start a 30-day comment period for all three languages, starting on August 5th and ending on September 4th (if I counted correctly).

If you agree, we will announce the French and Spanish versions of the Draft PD and note that the comment period in all three languages will be extended until September 4th.

Here's an excerpt from the transcript:

Sébastien: ......Comments in both languages are welcome. Let's say from tomorrow and 30 days, and that's it. You will have to make some work at the end of the comment period. Don't make any work, now.

Alan: Okay. That's fine with me. I am not looking for more work. I just thought that would make it a little bit easier to read, if the comments follow the actual points in the document.

(full transcript available under: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?transcription_04_august_2009_en)

Kind Regards,
Matthias