[ALAC-ExCom] Joint GAC - ALAC meeting in Seoul

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Aug 21 04:10:34 CDT 2009

Dear All,

Several members of the community have expressed their interest in another joint session with the GAC in Seoul. Before approaching the GAC Chair and the the Staff person supporting the GAC, I was wondering whether one of you has already been in contact with members of the GAC about such a joint session.

If not, I will ask the GAC Chair if there is interest among the members of the GAC in such a session.

Kind Regards,
 --
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer