[ALAC-ExCom] Timeline for Appointment of ALAC NomCom Delegates

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:33:39 CDT 2009

Tricia if this time line is appropriate then with this message I would like
to, as Chair of the ALAC, formally request an extension of deadline from the
NomCom for notification of our 2009-2010 Regional representatives until 15th
September... Please advise if this is possible...
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)
ALAC Chair 2007-2009

2009/8/7 Nick Ashton-Hart <nick.ashton-hart at icann.org>

> Dear Tricia:
>
> I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the summer!
>
> At its 4th August 2009 Meeting, the ALAC defined the following timeline for
> filling the five Delegate seats on the NomCom:
>
>  * Nominations Open (in each RALO): 5th August
>  * Nominations Close (in each RALO): on or before 25th August
>  * Nomination Acceptance Deadline: on or before 1st September
>  * RALOs to transmit all accepted nominations, with a recommendation
>    of a preferred candidate if the RALO wishes to provide one: on or
>    before 1st September
>  * ALAC Voting Begins: 7th September
>  * ALAC Voting Ends: 14th September
>  * Notification to NomCom of Appointees: 15th September
> --
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>

> Nick Ashton-Hart