[ALAC-ExCom] AL-ALAC-ST-0609-5-ALAC Statement on v3 of the Draft Implementation Plan for IDN ccTLDs - EN

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Sun Aug 2 05:33:06 CDT 2009

Changed some minor typos and a couple of word duplications so the
attached is now fine by me to send...

CLO  (who will be with her cousin for next two days biopsies tomorrow
and appointments the next day...{office hrs my time plus evenings} so
if  Seb & Vanda can keep on top of everything that would be great)...
I'll be OK for the ALAC & other meeting though...

CLO