[ALAC-Announce] INVITATION - Please REGISTER - ICANN70 Prep At-Large Social Media Webinar

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Mar 10 11:23:21 UTC 2021

REGISTER FOR ZOOM

Dear All,

On behalf of Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges, ICANN70 Regional Chair of the SMWG, we would like to invite you to join the At-Large Prep Webinar: At-Large Social Media Webinar on Tuesday, 16 March at 16:30 for 90 minutes.

We use Social Media not for personal purposes only, but also to build our image, communicate with the audience, and transfer our messages to get the desired reaction from the readers.

How can we improve our Social Media presence?

The ICANN70 At-Large Social Media Webinar is intended for At-Large members who are actively involved in Social Media and support all activities of the At-Large and ICANN community, but will provide a lot of useful information for all Social Media users:

  *   How to build a Social Media campaign?
  *   How to organize a working process?
  *   What best practices do we adopt for the ICANN70 At-Large Social Media campaign?
The webinar is scheduled on Tuesday 16 March 2021 at 16:30 UTC for 90 minutes.
For other times: https://tinyurl.com/eukmxjyt

French, Spanish and Portuguese interpretation will be provided.

The draft agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at: https://community.icann.org/x/aYOBCQ

ZOOM REGISTRATION required
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIkduitpjgjH9a97QPrM89w3mogCFRAj0jq
Important: Please keep note of the zoom room as you will be sent an unique link!

If you require a dial-out, please contact At-Large Staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org [atlarge.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=w0dPK7RICz6K2B73FoSU1sV9BhHFOnYC3blqz9emA6o&e=>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann [facebook.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_icannatlarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=cQT9ewNA5UeVKxa3D4IGyjS4kHn3xOCI4z2ZyLFEX0k&e=>atlarge [facebook.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_icannatlarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=cQT9ewNA5UeVKxa3D4IGyjS4kHn3xOCI4z2ZyLFEX0k&e=>
Twitter: @ [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANNAtLarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=S3JMa5G0D-NLynujJc8RwSnj4cn354eHaVMXf2JIsm4&e=>ICANNAtLarge [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANNAtLarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=S3JMa5G0D-NLynujJc8RwSnj4cn354eHaVMXf2JIsm4&e=>