[ALAC-Announce] ALAC meeting agenda

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:08:46 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

Just to let you know what we have on today (2.00utc)

1. ALAC Guest speaker series: Rod Rasmussen, SSAC Chair giving a brief
presentation on two recent papers from his AC group: SAC115 and SAC116

2. At-Large Board member, Leon Sanchez with his update

3. ALAC policy development activities - an update

4. Status of our ALS and Individual membership

5. Liaison Reports/updates

6. Update on ICANN71 - for Prep week, Intersessional Week and ICANN71

7. Upcoming 2021 Election Schedule

8. Introduction to two new At-Large ICANN Learn Courses

I hope to see you there.
Maureen