[ALAC-Announce] KSK Rollover on today's ALAC Agenda

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Mar 27 19:30:19 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please see the message below sent by Alan Greenberg that includes the information needed for the discussion on the KSK Rollover that will be held on today's ALAC call.

This information is being sent via email due to the unavailability of an Adobe Connect Meeting Room.

Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>