[ALAC-Announce] Mailing list incident on 22 August 2018

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 23 16:24:54 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please see below a note from Michael Cashin, Manager, End User Support at ICANN, explaining the issue with the ALAC-Announce and Euro-Discuss mailing lists yesterday.

Everyone who was unsubscribed from these two lists has been re-subscribed.

Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<http://atlarge.icann.org/>