[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT (251) Libyan Internet Society

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jan 10 03:30:01 UTC 2017

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS application from Libyan Internet Society  we can confirm that both result is quorate.

Poll Result

ALS Application (251) Libyan Internet Society
Report date: Tuesday 10 January 2017 03:13 UTC

ALS Application (251) Libyan Internet Society

Poll ID: 132627
As at Poll close: Monday 09 January 2017 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67
Ranked by votes
Rank

Candidate ID

Candidate

Votes

%

Voters

1

15866655

Yes

13

100.00

Holly Raiche, Andrei Kolesnikov Kolesnikov, Sebastien Bachollet, Garth Bruen Bruen, Alberto Soto, Alan Greenberg, Tijani Ben Jemaa BEN JEMAA, Leon Sanchez, Maureen Hilyard, Harold Arcos Arcos, Wafa Zaafouri, Kaili Kan, Seun Ojedeji Ojedeji

2

15866657

No

0

0.00

2

15866656

Abstain

0

0.00

********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=6480NeRqqfvzXcgHWJFytQzq

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew, Yeşim Nazlar and Evin Erdoğdu
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]