[ALAC-Announce] Vote Result / ALS Application (259) ONG Femmes & TIC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Feb 14 18:45:13 UTC 2017

Dear All,

With 13 out of 14 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS application from ONG Femmes & TIC we can confirm that both result is quorate.

Poll Result
ALS Application (259) ONG Femmes & TIC

Poll ID: 133749
As at Poll close: Monday 13 February 2017 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 14 · Percentage voted: 92.86
Ranked by votes
Rank

Vote Option ID

Vote Option

Votes

%

Voters

1

15870812

Yes

13

100.00

Holly Raiche, Andrei Kolesnikov, Garth Bruen, Alberto Soto, Alan Greenberg, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Leon Sanchez, Maureen Hilyard, Harold Arcos, Kaili Kan, Seun Ojedeji, Javier Rua, 1 anonymous

2

15870813

No

0

0.00

2

15870814

Abstain

0

0.00

********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=666159DCxcqk2r5nuq4HRDzd

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew, Yeşim Nazlar and Evin Erdoğdu
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge<https://www.twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[id:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]