[ALAC-Announce] GAC lead High Interest Topic session: Underserved Regions in ICANN

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 18 17:52:39 UTC 2016

Dear Community Members,
As you may know, on Monday 7 November from 17:00 to 18:30 a High Interest Topics session will be held with the title “Underserved Regions in ICANN”.
The purpose of this session is to launch a dialogue to explore how ICANN can support Underserved Regions and to collect any recommendations community members wish to provide.
In this regard, we as the GAC Under-Served Regions Working Group co-chairs would like to invite members from each SO and AC to participate and contribute to this session.
If you are interested in participating in the session, please notify us by email to julia.charvolen at icann.org<mailto:julia.charvolen at icann.org>.
Following this call for participation, we will then share the draft agenda with you.
We look forward to the discussion.
Best,
Alice Munyua, Pua Hunter and Tracy Hackshaw, GAC Under-Served Regions Working Group Co-chairs.