[ALAC-Announce] Civil Society Engagement Working Call

Milena Timurcuoglu milena.timur at icann.org
Tue May 24 12:19:47 UTC 2016

      REMINDER!!!

Civil Society Engagement - Working Call of 25 May  at 13:00 - 14:00 UTC

Agenda

1.  New Content layout - advice on improvements, where do we have content gaps?
2.  Events - update the listing
3.  Supporting outreach - presentations and materials (question: what issues does CS in ICANN work on?)
4.  Contributing to regional newsletters

Attachment:  This draft document is intended as a simple one-pager introducing the At-Large community, NCSG, NCUC and NPOC.  Text taken very much from descriptions developed by the community. We will use these descriptions (edited and adapted as appropriate) in presentation slides and online, your comments would be helpful.

We discussed developing brief statements about the topics civil society groups focused on (bite-size was the notion mentioned by some of the Fellows and NextGen participants on Marrakech).  We will share some of those issues tomorrow, they need fleshing out.

The call will be in English;
French and Spanish interpretations will be provided

Please find below participation details for Civil Society Engagement:

For the ICANN Adigo International Dial-in Numbers List: http://adigo.com/icann/
If you require a dial-out please contact us with your preferred number and language channel at milena.timur at icann.org<mailto:milena.timur at icann.org>

Conference ID:

*       English:        9001 - AC room connected to this bridge
*       French:         9002
*       Spanish:        9003

Please remember that it is now possible to connect your audio via the AC room, without using your telephone.
You need a stable internet connection. Link to Adobe Connect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gseemea/

Thank you
Milena Timur