[ALAC-Announce] Dublin Schedule / Sunday 18 October 2015
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Oct 17 15:55:31 UTC 2015
Please find hereafter information, including the At-Large sessions, on Sunday 18 October 2015.
ICANN 54 Full Schedule:
At-Large Meetings - please note these pages will always be updated with the latest information for At-Large sessions
Note: Shuttles will be rotating around these times.
Please find hereafter the At-Large schedule for Sunday 18 October 2015
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE LINK TO WICKLOW H1 AC Link for Sunday ONLY:
* 08:00-09:00 At-Large Review Working Party
* 09:00-12:30 ALAC and Regional Leadership Working Session Part 1
* 12:30-13:30 At-Large ALS Criteria and Expectations Taskforce
* 13:30-17:30 ALAC and Regional Leadership Working Session Part 2
* 18:30-19:30 ALAC & Board Cocktail
If you wish to speak during the meeting, please dial into the audio bridge. Details are available hereafter:
Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
Conference ID: 1638
If you ONLY wish to LISTEN to the meeting, please follow either via:
* audio streaming:
Example: click on the session on the main schedule<https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule-full>
Click on Audio Stream live in your language
* Or Join the Adobe Connect room: Virtual Meeting Room Stream Live<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dub54-wicklowhall1/> (Wicklow H1 for ALAC Meetings on Saturday) - AC audio in English
If you require a dial-out, please email staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.
* 16:45-18:15 Transition Perspectives: from an Internet Pioneer and the US Congress
Thank you and if you have any questions, please contact Staff.
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
One World, One Internet
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ALAC-Announce