[ALAC-Announce] PLEASE READ - Dublin Schedule / Saturday 17 October 2015
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Oct 16 13:12:50 UTC 2015
Welcome to Dublin - Fáilte go Baile Átha Cliath – and to the ICANN 54 Public Meeting!
Please find hereafter information, including the At-Large sessions, on Saturday 17 October 2015.
ICANN 54 Full Schedule:
At-Large Meetings – please note these pages will always be updated with the latest information for At-Large sessions
FOR THOSE ATTENDING IN PERSON
NOTE: Shuttles will be available as follows:
17 October 2015
Shuttle – Jurys Inn Christchurch – Jurys Inn Parnell Street – CCD
07:30 – pick up from Jurys Inn Christchurch
07:45 – pick up from Jurys Inn Parnell Street
08:00 – Arrive to CCD
08:15 – pick up from Jurys Inn Christchurch
08:30 – pick up from Jurys Inn Parnell Street
08:45 – Arrive to CCD
09:00 – pick up from Jurys Inn Christchurch
09:15 – pick up from Jurys Inn Parnell Street
09:30 – Arrive to CCD
Return from CCD to Jurys Inn Parnell Street and Jurys Inn Christchurch
Please find hereafter the At-Large schedule for Saturday 17 October 2015
* 09:45 – 12:30 ALAC Strategy and Working Session Part 1
* 13:30-17:30 ALAC Strategy and Working Session Part 1
* 17:30-19:00 At-Large Ad-Hoc Working Group on IANA Transition & ICANN
If you wish to speak during the meeting, please dial into the audio bridge. Details are available hereafter:
Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
Conference ID: 1638
If you ONLY wish to LISTEN to the meeting, please follow either via:
* audio streaming:
Example: click on the session on the main schedule<https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule-full>
Click on Audio Stream live in your language
* Or Join the Adobe Connect room: Virtual Meeting Room Stream Live<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dub54-wicklowhall1/> (Wicklow H1 for ALAC Meetings on Saturday) - AC audio in English
If you require a dial-out, please email staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.
19:30: ** RSVP ** ALAC, Liaisons and Regional Leadership DINNER
Old Spot Gastro Pub<ttp://www.theoldspot.ie/>
14 Bath Avenue,
Format: Dinner at your own cost, with ICANN Policy staff covering drinks.
Menu at €40:
* Please let us know (reply to Staff ONLY) if you are able to join us for dinner in order to amend the reservation.
* Dietary Requirements – please send to Gisella (gisella.gruber at icann.org<mailto:gisella.gruber at icann.org>) ASAP in order to accommodate.
* 18:30-20:00 Civil Society @ ICANN – Welcome to ICANN 54 Reception Cocktail
Thank you and if you have any questions, please contact Staff.
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
One World, One Internet
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ALAC-Announce