[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 15 May 2015

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue May 19 00:43:05 UTC 2015

[ICANN]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/Week ending 15 May 2015

________________________________
Announcements This Week

2013 RAA Whois Accuracy Program Specification Review<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-05-14-en>
The purpose of this initiative is to review the 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement's Whois Accuracy Program Specification.

Release of Country and Territory Names within the .SONY, .ARCHI, .BIO and .SAARLAND TLDs<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-05-13-en>
Four (4) Registry Services Evaluation Policy (RSEP) requests were submitted by the registry operators listed below to allow the release of country and territory names for the below TLDs.

ICG Announces Sixteenth Conference Call and Publishes a Statement<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-05-12-en>
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its sixteenth conference call:

Proposed Renewal of .TRAVEL Sponsored TLD Registry Agreement<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-05-12-en>
This public comment proceeding seeks input on the proposed agreement for renewal of the 2005 Registry Agreement for .TRAVEL which is set to expire on 21 July 2015. This proposal is a result of discussions between ICANN and Tralliance Registry Management Company, LLC (the Registry Operator for the .TRAVEL TLD).

Upcoming Events

[Buenos Aires Logo]21-25 June 2015: 53rd International Public ICANN Meeting - Buenos Aires<http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2016 - 2020<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

ICANN Five-Year Operating Plan: FY2016 - FY2020<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/opplan.htm>