[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 10 April 2015

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 13 21:29:12 UTC 2015

[ICANN]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/Week ending 10 April 2015

________________________________
Announcements This Week

ICANN Grants Data Retention Waiver to NordNet SA<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2015-04-10-en>
NordNet SA ("Registrar") submitted to ICANN a Registrar Data Retention Waiver Request ("Waiver Request") pursuant to Section 3 of the Data Retention Specification of the 2013 RAA.

Request for Quotation | Equipment Refresh RFQ<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-04-10-en>
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") is seeking one or more providers to facilitate the sourcing and pre-configuration tasks for servers and network equipment for our global network infrastructure.

WSIS Project Prizes 2015 Nomination<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-04-07-en>
Two ICANN projects, the DNS Entrepreneurship Center and Investigating DNS Abuse/Misuse for Public Safety Community have been nominated for the Online Voting Phase of the WSIS Project Prizes 2015 contest.

ICG Announces Fourteenth and Fifteenth Conference Calls<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-04-06-en>
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its fourteenth and fifteenth conference calls.

Upcoming Events

[Buenos Aires Logo]21-25 June 2015: 53rd International Public ICANN Meeting - Buenos Aires<http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY15 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>