[ALAC-Announce] 2014 IGF and At-Large Participation and Activities

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Aug 19 23:12:30 UTC 2014

Dear All,

As the 2014 IGF<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-2014-istanbul> will be held 2-5 September in Istanbul, Turkey, At-Large staff have created an At-Large Activities at the IGF in Istanbul Workspace (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Activities+at+the+IGF+in+Istanbul+-+2-5+September+2014). This Workspace is meant to assist in facilitating At-Large activities as well as ensure At-Large members are aware of ICANN activities being planned at the IGF.

Attending the IGF in Istanbul?

If you will be attending the IGF in Istanbul,  please add your name and the dates you will be in Istanbul to this workspace by 22 August 2014. Alternatively, please send At-Large staff<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> this information, and we will add it to the workspace for you.

Participating in  IGF Activities?

We have included the details of the activities we are aware of on the workspace.  If you will be involved in any other IGF activities, please feel free to add them to this workspace or let At-Large staff<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> know.

Available for At-Large Outreach Activities at the ICANN Information Booth?

If you would be willing to volunteer for a few hours in the ICANN information booth for At-Large outreach activities, please add your name to the relevant table on the workspace or let At-Large staff<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> know by 22 August 2014. ICANN staff will be happy to work with the At-Large sign up and there will be other members of the community we hope will also spend time at the booth

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullrich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gruber,%20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Staff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:staff@atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>