[ALAC-Announce] AGENDA - IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group meeting / London 17-18 July

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 16 21:47:28 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Kindly see the agenda for the face-to-face meeting of the NTIA IANA Functions' Stewardship Transition Coordination Group, 08:00-17:00 UTC on 17-18 July in London: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/agenda-stewardship-coordination-18jul14-en.pdf

=== IANA CG Agenda - July 17-18, 2014 ===

== Day 1 ==

9:00 - 9:15
Introduction and level-setting.
Brief explanation of why we are gathered to meet.

9:15 - 10:45
Introductions.
It would be useful to hear from each rep about:
- What group appointed them
- What that group does and who participates in it
- How that group does its work and what its decision
processes are
- Whether they are "representing" their groups or
participating as individuals in the CG
- How they view their group's work in relation to the
coordination group's work

10:45 - 11:00
Break.

11:00 - 12:30
Charter of the CG. (IETF)
It would be good to obtain a shared understanding in the
whole group of the role and
charter of the CG. Charter proposals circulated in advance
of July 17 would help here --
on the IETF/IAB side we may be able to work one up based on
the IAB's April 29 comments.

12:30 - 13:30
Lunch.
Continued discussion of charter.

13:30 - 15:00
Transition scope and expectations about work in the
communities. (IAB)
It would be good to clarify the CG's understanding of the
scope of the work of the
transition, what the community processes need to produce,
and where/how areas of overlap
will be handled. We will want to communicate this publicly
if we get agreement on it.