[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 16 May 2014

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon May 19 22:18:27 UTC 2014

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 16 May 2014

________________________________
Announcements This Week

WHOIS Online Accuracy Reporting System: Request for Proposal<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-16may14-en.htm>
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") is seeking one or more providers to assist ICANN in the development, operation, and maintenance of the WHOIS Online Accuracy Reporting System.

ICANN FY13 Form 990<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-15may14-en.htm>
ICANN filed its Form 990 for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013 with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on May 13, 2014 in compliance with the extended due date of May 15, 2014.

Report: Supporting the Domain Name Industry in Underserved Regions<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-14may14-en.htm>
This is a report about supporting the domain name industry in underserved regions, prepared by ICANN staff for public comment. Public comments on this report will be used to determine next steps to support the domain name industry in underserved regions.

I* Post-NETmundial Meeting Statement<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-13may14-en.htm>
Leaders of the organizations responsible for coordination of the Internet technical infrastructure (loosely referred to as "I* leaders") met on 25 April in São Paulo, Brazil following the NETmundial meeting. During the 1-day I* leaders meeting, the group considered a range of issues where dialogue among Internet technical organizations is useful.

GNSO Video Site Launches<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-12may14-en.htm>
The GNSO website is currently undergoing some changes to improve its user friendliness and accessibility. One of the new features on the site is a new GNSO video page.

Upcoming Events

[http://london50.icann.org/sites/default/files/logo-300x214-30apr14-en.png]22-26 June 2014: 50th International Public ICANN Meeting – London<http://london50.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>