[ALAC-Announce] SAVE THE DATE/TIME - Please join call on Saturday 15 March @ 1400 UTC on NTIA announcement

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Mar 15 01:50:55 UTC 2014

On behalf of Fadi Chehadé:

You are invited to join Board Chair Steve Crocker and Fadi Chehadé on a
brief community call to discuss Friday's announcement that stewardship of
the Internet technical functions will transfer from the U.S. government to
the Internet¹s global multistakeholder community. ICANN¹s role in managing
these functions and the Domain Name System will not change.
This call is just the beginning of a community-wide dialogue about the
development of the transitional process. In the coming months, we will rely
heavily on you, our community members, to determine the best way to achieve
this long-awaited goal.
I look forward to speaking with you soon, and in the future, on this
important and exciting development. And please note, we had planned to talk
to you about this on Sunday, but unfortunately the NTIA had to move their
announcement up to today as it was leaked to the media.
Saturday, 15 March
Time is 1400-1500 UTC

GMT/UTC - 14:00, Saturday
Istanbul - 16:00, Saturday
Washington, D.C. - 10:00, Saturday
Los Angeles - 07:00, Saturday
Brussels - 15:00, Saturday
Singapore - 22:00, Saturday
Tokyo - 23:00, Saturday
London - 14:00, Saturday
Toronto - 10:00, Saturday
Stockholm - 15:00, Saturday
Conference information will be sent later. Adigo has been having technical
difficulties today; and we are looking for an alternative option.
Fadi Chehadé
President & CEO ICANN
+1.310.578.8690

Manager, CEO Office: