[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 17 January 2014

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 20 23:41:50 UTC 2014

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 17 January 2014

________________________________
Announcements This Week

WEBINAR: ICANN Strategy Panel on Identifier Technology Innovation<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-17jan14-en.htm>
You are invited to an update on the activities of the Strategy Panel on Identifier Technology Innovation. ICANN Strategy Panels' work will inform ICANN's new, overarching vision and five-year strategic plan.

IANA Functions Satisfaction Survey Yields Overwhelmingly Positive Results<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-15jan14-en.htm>
ICANN is reporting extremely high levels of customer satisfaction according to the results of the 2013 Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions Customer Satisfaction Survey.

The Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance, São Paulo – Conference Update<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-11jan14-en.htm>
The Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance will take place in São Paulo, Brazil on April 23rd and 24th 2014. This meeting will focus on crafting Internet governance principles and proposing a roadmap for the further evolution of the Internet governance ecosystem.

Upcoming Events

[http://meetings.icann.org//files/meetings/meetings/Singapore49_Logo_300x155_72.png]23-27 March 2014: 49th International Public ICANN Meeting – Singapore<http://singapore49.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>