[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 10 January 2014

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 13 22:25:32 UTC 2014

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 10 January 2014

________________________________
Announcements This Week

Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2) Final Report & Recommendations<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-09jan14-en.htm>
As prescribed by the Affirmation of Commitments, the Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT2) submitted its Final Report and Recommendations to the ICANN Board of Directors and this document is now posted for public comment.

Draft Criteria and Process for Selection of Multistakeholder Ethos Award Pilot Program<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-06jan14-en.htm>
ICANN invites comments on the draft criteria and evaluation process for a pilot award program to recognize ICANN community participants for both multistakeholder collaboration efforts as well as years of service.

WEBINAR: ICANN Strategy Panel on ICANN's Role in the Internet Governance Ecosystem<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-06jan14-en.htm>
You are invited to an update on the activities of the Strategy Panel on ICANN's Role in the Internet Governance Ecosystem. ICANN Strategy Panels' work will inform ICANN's new, overarching vision and five-year strategic plan.

Upcoming Events

[http://meetings.icann.org//files/meetings/meetings/Singapore49_Logo_300x155_72.png]23-27 March 2014: 49th International Public ICANN Meeting – Singapore<http://singapore49.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>