[ALAC-Announce] [ALAC] IMPORTANT: Call for Nominations for the 2015 ALAC Liasion to the GNSO

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Sun Sep 14 00:12:21 UTC 2014

Dear Hadja,

Thank for your seconding of Cheryl Langdon-Orr for the position of 2015 ALAC Liaison to the GNSO and for the seconding of the following people for the ALT positions:

Africa: Tijani Ben Jemaa for ALT Vice-Chair
Asia, Australasia and Pacific Islands: Holly Raiche
Europe: Olivier Crépin-Leblond for ALT Vice-Chair
Latin America and Caribbean: León Felipe Sánchez

The information has been noted on the Selection Workspace.

Kind regards,
Heidi