[ALAC-Announce] Call for Comments: At-Large Website Revamp

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Oct 16 07:06:15 UTC 2014

Dear All,

During the ALAC and Regional Leadership Working Session<https://community.icann.org/x/DhvxAg> on Sun 12 October 2014 in ICANN 51, the initial design for the revamped At-Large website were presented and discussed. Now we have uploaded the draft site map and wireframes (vision and structure of various web pages) to the wiki page titled "Site Map & Wireframes Presented in ICANN 51<https://community.icann.org/x/zCXxAg>." We hope this would make it easier for you to review the design and provide input. The items that we uploaded include:

  *   Site Map
  *   Homepage
  *   Calendar
  *   Topics
  *   Topics Overview
  *   Policy Advice
  *   Policy Advice Statement

If you'd like to leave any comment and/or suggestion on the new design, kindly log into Confluence and use the comment functions in this workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/zCXxAg. Please kindly provide your comment by 5 Nov 2014.

As soon as the Adobe Connect room recording for the aforementioned session becomes available, we will send out another announcement to inform you which part of the recording corresponds to the website revamp presentation. You may find the slide for the presentation here<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/49355534/Sun%206%20-%20Steve%20%26%20Ariel.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1413154626000&api=v2>.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>