[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 3 October 2014

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 7 02:58:27 UTC 2014

[ICANN]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/Week ending 3 October 2014

________________________________
Announcements This Week

ICG Considering Future Meeting Requests from Community<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-09-29-en>
The IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) has announced that it is currently in the process of scheduling side meetings at ICANN 51 with GAC and ALAC community representatives after receiving explicit requests from these communities.

IDN ccTLD Request from the Republic of Belarus Successfully Passes String Evaluation<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-09-28-en>
ICANN is pleased to announce the successful completion of String Evaluation on proposed IDN ccTLD string for the Republic of Belarus.

Upcoming Events

[Los Angeles Logo]12-16 October 2014: 51st International Public ICANN Meeting - Los Angeles<http://la51.icann.org/en/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<https://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<https://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/planning-2012-02-25-en>

Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget<https://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>