[ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN's Updated Proposal for Enhanced Engagement in Africa

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Nov 4 23:53:44 UTC 2014

[ICANN]<http://www.icann.org/>
News Alert

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-11-04-en

________________________________
ICANN's Updated Proposal for Enhanced Engagement in Africa

Date: Monday, 10 November 2014
Time: 14:00 UTC

AGENDA SUMMARY:

  *   Africa Strategy: 2013-2015
  *   Enhanced Engagement with Africa: Outreach Plan
  *   Next Steps
  *   Q&A

WEBINAR OBJECTIVE:

This webinar aims to cover ICANN's Africa Strategy framework for 2015 and to illicit community feedback moving forward. ICANN continuously aspires to find means to strengthening our engagement in Africa. We believe one of the key ways to doing so, is by increasing African participation in ICANN through fostering the promotion of the multistakeholder model in Africa at the government, technical community, civil society, academia, and private sector levels.

We look forward to you joining our webinar.

HOW TO JOIN:

You will be able to join the webinar via:

Audio: Please join the call with an Adigo bridge:
(for Adigo numbers: www.adigo.com/icann<http://www.adigo.com/icann>)

English speaking line: Conference ID 21912
French speaking line: Conference ID CID 21857.

Should anyone need a dial out, please contact either Renate De Wulf (renate.dewulf at icann.org<mailto:renate.dewulf at icann.org>) or Yaovi Atohoun (yaovi.atohoun at icann.org<mailto:yaovi.atohoun at icann.org>) by Friday November 7th end of day.

Visual: Please join via the Adobe Connect room,
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gse/