[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 27 December 2013

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Dec 31 18:20:00 UTC 2013

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 27 December 2013

________________________________
Announcements This Week

Bulk Transfer of Domain Names from Dynamic Dolphin, Inc. to BigRock Solutions Ltd.<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-3-24dec13-en.htm>
ICANN has authorized the bulk transfer of gTLD domain names from Dynamic Dolphin, Inc. to BigRock Solutions Ltd. due to compliance actions taken by ICANN that resulted in the de-accreditation of Dynamic Dolphin, Inc.

Beta Testing for Automated Registrar Onboarding System (AROS) to Begin in January 2014<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-24dec13-en.htm>
In an effort to prepare for the upcoming launch of a new Registry/Registrar accreditation tool, ICANN is inviting Registries and Registrars to participate in a Beta Test session of Automated Registrar Onboarding System (AROS).

ICANN Publishes Quarterly Financial Report (Q1) for Fiscal Year 2014<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-24dec13-en.htm>
ICANN achieves another milestone in its financial accountability and transparency, with the publication for the first time of its quarterly financial statements report.

Fellowship Program Brings Global Voices Together at ICANN | Fellows Announced for Singapore Meeting<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-23dec13-en.htm>
42 fellows from 31 countries have been selected to participate in ICANN's Fellowship program at the 49th Public Meeting in Singapore, 23-27 March 2014.

Upcoming Events

23-27 March 2014: 49th International Public ICANN Meeting – Singapore<http://singapore49.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>