[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT (181) South Pacific Computer Society

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 26 20:34:35 UTC 2013

Dear All,

With  12  out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS application from the South Pacific Computer Society (SPaCS) we can confirm that the result is quorate.

Question: Should the regional advice from APRALO for ALS Applicant (181) South Pacific Computer Society (SPaCS)  be accepted? The regional advice was to accept the application.

ALS Applicant (181) South Pacific Computer Society (SPaCS)

As at Poll close: Friday 16th August 2013 23:59 UTC

Number of voters: 12 * Group size: 15 * Percentage voted: 80.00

Ranked by votes

Rank      Candidate           Votes    %

1              Yes         12           100.00

2              No          0              0.00

2              Abstain                 0              0.00

You may verify the results independently under:

http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=33176Ifuc7fQsyiP6Uh7eJ2E

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:

Ttit Akinsamni

Jean-Jacques Subrenat

Sandra Hoferichter

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:

https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen

ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

ALAC-Announce mailing list

ALAC-Announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:ALAC-Announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>