[ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 23 August 2013

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 26 19:19:01 UTC 2013

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 23 August 2013

________________________________
Announcements This Week

DNS Risk Management Framework Report<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-23aug13-en.htm>
The Working Group is initiating a public comment cycle on the DNS Risk Management Framework report prior to sending the Framework to the ICANN Board and staff for implementation.

DNS Security, Stability, and Resiliency Update Added to APWG eCrime 2013 Agenda<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-22aug13-en.htm>
The Antiphishing Working Group (APWG) will host its 10th anniversary meeting 16-19 September in San Francisco. The working agenda for eCrime 2013 continues a trend of focusing greater attention on abuses or misuses of DNS and registration services.

________________________________
Upcoming Events

[http://buenosaires48.icann.org/files/meeting_bp_logo.png]<http://buenosaires48.icann.org/> 17-21 November 2013: 48th International Public ICANN Meeting - Buenos Aires<http://buenosaires48.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY13 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>

This message was sent to matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org> from:

ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email Marketing by [http://app.icontact.com/images/icontact_tryFree.gif] <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>