[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: (180) Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN)

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 12 23:24:58 UTC 2013

Dear All

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote  on the ALS application from the #180 Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) we can confirm that the result is quorate.

***
Question: Should the regional advice from APRALO for ALS Applicant  (180) Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) be accepted? The regional advice was to accept the application.

(180) Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN)
Rank    Candidate       Votes   %
1       Yes     12      92.31
2       Abstain 1       7.69
3       No      0       0.00

***

You may verify the results independently under: http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3283m6bvQ4xx5y6zGMw87WpJ

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting: Titi Akinsanmi and Carlton Samuels

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>