[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for 2014 from APRALO

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 10 00:44:56 UTC 2013

Dear All,

With 14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for 2014 from APRALO poll, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

*****
QUESTION
Please place the candidates below (listed in alphabetical order by surname) in your order of preference from 1 to 3, with 1 being the most preferred and 3 being the least preferred, for the position of ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for 2014 from APRALO.

 *   Ali AlMeshal
 *   Gunela Astbrink
 *   Satish Babu

RESULTS
As at Poll close: Tuesday 09 July 2013 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 14 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 93.33
Ranked by largest sum of preference votes
Rank    Candidate       Votes   %
1       Gunela Astbrink 35      41.67
2       Ali AlMeshal    31      36.90
3       Satish Babu     18      21.43

*****
We can confirm that the following members did not participate in this vote:
Jean-Jacques Subrenat

We can confirm that the following members abstained in this vote. For those that have abstained, would you like to provide an explanation of why you abstained?
n/a

You may review the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3237Hky7EfZGWVX3QvzARuaU

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>a