[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALS Decertification: Internet Users Network - Tokyo (APRALO)

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 10 00:43:44 UTC 2013

Dear All,

With 14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALS Decertification: Internet Users Network - Tokyo (APRALO) poll, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

*****
QUESTION
Do you support the following motion which was made by Alan Greenberg on 1 July 2013 and seconded by Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond (both on the ALAC mailing list).

Whereas the official representative of the At-Large Structure: Internet Users Network (Tokyo) has requested that the At-Large Structure (ALS) be decertified as a preparatory step to the Internet Users Network (Tokyo) being dissolved;

Whereas the ALAC has documented the due diligence investigating this decertification as per https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Internet+Users+Network+-+Tokyo+%28APRALO%29+Decertification+Workspace;

Whereas the ALAC allows for such decertification as per Section II.7 of the At-Large Framework Formation (http://www.atlarge.icann.org/framework.htm#CertificationProcess);

It is resolved that the ALAC decertifies the Internet Users Network (Tokyo) as an ICANN At-Large Structure. Such decertification is subject ICANN Board Reconsideration as per Article IV, Section 2 of the ICANN Bylaws and is done without prejudice to any future re-application of this organization for certification as an ALS, or the application for ALS certification of any new group bearing the same name.

RESULTS
As at Poll close: Tuesday 09 July 2013 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 14 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 93.33
Ranked by votes
Rank    Candidate       Votes   %
1       Yes     14      100.00
2       No      0       0.00
2       Abstain 0       0.00
*****
We can confirm that the following members did not participate in this vote:
Jean-Jacques Subrenat

We can confirm that the following members abstained in this vote. For those that have abstained, would you like to provide an explanation of why you abstained?
n/a

You may review the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=3235JpGZjAGTQfjVmhzgCUaD

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>a