[ALAC-Announce] Meeting invitation / next ALAC call

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jun 20 19:31:03 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the June ALAC Monthly call will take place on
Tuesday 2 July 2013 at 1400 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/jwo3fel

The agenda (TO BE UPDATED) and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/RqFwAg

Adobe Connect Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alac

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating your
absence and we will note this information on the agenda.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
staff at atlarge.icann.org

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>