[ALAC-Announce] FW: ICANN Newsletter -- 31 May 2013

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jun 3 19:07:11 UTC 2013

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 31 May 2013

________________________________
Announcements This Week

Bulk Transfer of Domain Names from C I Host, Central Registrar, Power Brand Center, and Dotted Ventures to Astutium Limited<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-31may13-en.htm>
ICANN has authorized the bulk transfer of gTLD domain names from three registrars: C I Host, Inc., Central Registrar, Inc. DBA Domainmonger.com, Power Brand Center Corp. to Astutium Limited due to compliance actions taken by ICANN that resulted in the de-accreditation of registrars C I Host, Central Registrar and Power Brand Center.

NomCom Receives Largest Number of Applicants Since 2003<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-31may13-en.htm>
The 2013 Nominating Committee application period closed on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 at 23:59 UTC. At the deadline, the NomCom had received 110 Statements of Interest, more than in any one year after 2003, when there were also 110.

Security Studies on the Use of Non-Delegated TLDs, and Dotless Names<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-28may13-en.htm>
ICANN is announcing two studies regarding: 1) the use of non-delegated TLDs and 2) potential risks related to dotless domain names.

________________________________
Upcoming Events

[http://durban47.icann.org/files/meetings/durban2013/icann47-durban-logo-220x112-1532pst-10apr13-en.png]<http://durban47.icann.org/> 14 - 18 July 2013: 47th International Public ICANN Meeting - Durban<http://durban47.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY13 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>

This message was sent to matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org> from:

ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email Marketing by [http://app.icontact.com/images/icontact_tryFree.gif] <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>