[ALAC-Announce] FW: ICANN Newsletter -- 26 April 2013

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 29 17:18:03 UTC 2013

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 26 April 2013

________________________________
Announcements This Week

ICANN to Open Istanbul Hub<http://www.icann.org/en/news/press/releases/release-25apr13-en.pdf> [PDF, 104 KB]
Istanbul, Turkey... ICANN President and Chief Executive Officer Fadi Chehadé today announced the organization will open its first hub office in Istanbul, Turkey.

New gTLD Board Committee Consideration of GAC Safeguard Advice<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-23apr13-en.htm>
To solicit input on how the New gTLD Board Committee should address GAC advice regarding safeguards applicable to broad categories of New gTLD strings.

Proposed Final 2013 RAA<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-22apr13-en.htm>
After an extended period of negotiations, ICANN is posting a Proposed Final 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) for public comment.

________________________________
Upcoming Events

[http://durban47.icann.org/files/meetings/durban2013/icann47-durban-logo-220x112-1532pst-10apr13-en.png]<http://durban47.icann.org/> 14 - 18 July 2013: 47th International Public ICANN Meeting - Durban<http://durban47.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2015<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY13 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>

This message was sent to matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org> from:

ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email Marketing by [http://app.icontact.com/images/icontact_tryFree.gif] <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>