[ALAC-Announce] Objections filed by the ALAC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 14 02:01:18 UTC 2013

Dear all,

today, I have filed three objections regarding applications for .HEALTH
in my capacity as ALAC Chair.

Following an ALAC vote, the results of which will be soon officially
announced by At-Large Support Staff, objections have been filed to
applications from:

- DotHealth, LLC
- dot Health Limited
- Goose Fest, LLC

I would like to thank the members of the New gTLD Review Group for the
incredible amount of work that they have done to create a process to vet
objections and draft the objection statements.
In particular, I would like to applaud the work of Dev Anand
Teelucksingh who has excelled at driving this Review Group forward. The
objections are the result of the design and implementation of a process
which has sought input from our community, both at RALO level and ALAC
Level, pioneering the ALAC's first ever implication into "operations",
as asked from the ALAC by the Board.

The objections process does not end here. A new chapter opens with a
follow-up both with the applicants named above, but also with the
Dispute Resolution Provider. A call for members of the task force to
follow things up will soon be sent out.

Regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair