[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT (172) University of Library Studies and Information Technologies (UniBIT)

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Feb 8 13:44:42 UTC 2013

Dear All,

With  14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS
application from the University of Library Studies and Information
Technologies (UniBIT), we can confirm that the result is quorate.

Question: Should the regional advice from APRALO for ALS Applicant (172)
University of Library Studies and Information Technologies (UniBIT)be
accepted? The regional advice was to accept the application.

ALS Application: (172) University of Library Studies and Information
Technologies (UniBIT)

As at Poll close: Thursday 07 February 2013 18:01 UTC
Number of voters: 14 . Group size: 15 . Percentage voted: 93.33
Ranked by votes

Rank

Candidate

Votes

%

1

Yes

13

92.86

2

Abstain

1

7.14

3

No

0

0.00

You may verify the results independently under:

http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2913SRxDmnncRkybKjqmf2FQ

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:

Titi Akinsamni

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:

https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Julia Charvolen

ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org